Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
3. As an exception, information provided to Andrewkelsall.com within any of the Design Forms (located in ‘downloads’) is confidential and will not be disclosed without your prior written permission.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Please contact me for my address.
Notice about Cookies on Andrew Kelsall Design
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
Cookies allow us to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our websites.
Andrew Kelsall Design does use persistent cookies, which stay on your computer or mobile media device even after you have gone offline.
Andrew Kelsall Design will use different types of cookies at various different pages of your use of our websites, these types of cookies include:
These cookies are essential to the running Andrew Kelsall Design, such as Session cookies, which enable you to carry out some essential functions on this website like maintaining login details for the session or a transaction. The Session cookies are not stored on your computer and will expire when you close your web browser session.
3rd Party Advertising Cookies
Tracking/User Analysis Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that for some parts of our websites to work you will need to accept cookies. Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or www.youronlinechoices.com. Please be aware that this is 3rd party website and as such Andrew Kelsall Design accept no liability for the instructions given on this site.